This year's Disability Summit highlights enabling and assistive technologies, creating greater accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Keynote: Dr. Shea Tanis, Assoc. Research Professor at the Kansas University Center on Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. Keynote will be livestreamed.
- 11 Breakout Sessions include panels and presentations.
- Exhibition Hall open from 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., and 2:40 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Public Legislative Hearing at 3:00 p.m. will be livestreamed.
- Sponsors: State Representative Joe Hohenstein, KenCrest, The Arc of Philadelphia, and The Institute on Disabilities at Temple University College of Education and Human Development.
- Vendors Include: Disability Pride PA, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Self-Advocates United as 1, PA ABLE, and more.