Interested in experiencing a Master of Public Health (MPH) graduate class firsthand? Join Temple's College of Public Health for a virtual sample class led by one of our esteemed faculty members on this public health topic: Abolishing Prisons, Building Communities: The Role of Public Health. We will discuss the following points:
- Making a public health case for prison abolition, in three parts
- Shifting resources from prisons to public health
- Addressing prison abolition at multiple levels
This event offers the opportunity to:
- Preview a graduate class with acclaimed professor Melody J. Slashinski.
- Meet program and admissions representatives and find out more about the admissions process.
Find out what you'll need to join the next MPH class and what you can expect from a graduate class in the program.
The link to access the webinar will be sent to all who register: https://cphadmissions.temple.edu/sampleclasstheroleofpublichealth/inquir...