The energy and creativity of volunteers provide essential support to our gardens and programs. We welcome volunteers with an interest in plants to help our Horticulture Staff maintain the Arboretum’s gardens.
Drop-In Volunteer Opportunities
No RSVP Required.
January and February
- Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
March through December
- Mondays – 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturdays, the first and third of the month -– 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Park in Lot 1 on Meetinghouse Road. Once on campus, register your vehicle. Enter the Arboretum through the Meetinghouse Road Entrance, through the trellis.
You will find details about that day's project on the white board at the Entrance Circle Garden.
We provide all tools and gloves. Bring water and snacks and dress to work in the gardens. Closed-Toe Shoes Required. Dress in layers, remember water, sunscreen and insect repellant.
Other Volunteer Opportunities at the Ambler Arboretum
- If you are interested in becoming an Ambler Arboretum volunteer, please fill out our online volunteer form.