Escape the stressors of your fast-paced semester with a day of calm at the Ambler Campus on Friday, October 14, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Intercampus Bus transportation from Main Campus will be available!
Ambler Campus is a 187-acre arboretum that not only serves as an outdoor classroom. With its collection of gardens, woodlands and meadows, it is also the perfect setting for meditation, stress reduction and improving your overall mental health and wellbeing.
On the October 14 — Fall Wellness Day, when no classes will be held — join Temple Ambler faculty and staff for an opportunity to learn how you can incorporate nature and its healing effects into your daily lives.
The day will include opportunities to:
- Learn how to use our outdoor spaces with a mindfulness activity in our labyrinth.
- Get to know members of the Temple community on our new Team Challenge ropes course experience with a focus on stress tolerance.
- Enjoy a picnic brunch (including desserts in celebration of National Dessert Day) in our gardens with current and new friends. We'll provide food — you bring the blankets!
- Learn the calming effects of gardening through a succulent workshop offered in the Tyler School of Art and Architecture Greenhouse.
- Take part in Yoga in the Gardens.