The Criminal & Social Justice Career Fair is open to all majors and class years!
Although not all employers will be actively recruiting, this event is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally in person to a potential employer, while showcasing your communication skills. The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Attend a career fair prep event, check the Events section to RSVP
- Get your resume reviewed by the Career Center (220 Mitten Hall) or CLA's Professional Development team (110 Paley) or your respective professional development advisor
- Prepare your brief introduction
- Make sure you have appropriate attire, a padfolio, and copies of your resume
If you need help with any of these, contact the Career Center: 215.204.7981 or make an appointment with a career coach, or stop by: 220 Mitten Hall (M-F 11 am - 12:45 pm).
Be sure to checkout the Handshake link for the event.