As part of the university-wide Hispanic Heritage Month, this panel will feature five graduates of Temple Law School who will describe and discuss their careers as Latinx lawyers and/or serving Latinx populations.
- Alicia Anguiano (Deputy Director, Justice at Work)
- Abdria Bibiloni (Staff Attorney/Independence Foundation Fellow, Philadelphia Legal Assistance)
- Stephanie Costa (Staff Attorney, HIAS Pennsylvania)
- Brenda Marrero (Executive Director, Public Interest Law Center)
- Anu Thomas (Executive Director, Esperanza Immigration Legal Services)
- Jaya Ramji-Nogales (MOD - Associate Dean for Research/I. Herman Research Professor)
Please contact Mónica Ricketts with any questions.