Join us for an afternoon featuring six scholars of religious studies who will offer presentations on their research and work in their home countries as well as reflections on their visit to the U.S. this summer to observe religious pluralism. After the short presentations, a conversational question-and-answer period will ensue.
- Petsy Jessy Ismoyo, Assistant Professor, Christian University of Satya Wacana (West Java, Indonesia)
- Ismaiel Andaso Yaseen Mzgool, Associate Professor, University of Dalanj (Dalanj, Sudan)
- Kashshaf Ghani, Assistant Professor, School of Historica, Nalanda University (Kolkata, India)
- Mariya Khoma, Lecturer in Theology and Religion, Ukrainian Catholic University in Lviv (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Gasper Mithans, Assistant Professor, Science and Research Centre of Koper (Muta, Slovenia)
- Petr Chuprikov, Deputy Dean and Associate Professor, Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
The Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. State Department funds the Dialogue Institute at Temple University in Philadelphia to sponsor the six-week summer program on Religious Pluralism in America to help these professors and practitioners better understand the United States as they teach and practice in their own countries. Your support is a welcome act of civic and religious diplomacy.