Temple University’s Klein College of Media and Communication will host its seventh annual Sports Media Summit on Sunday, Nov. 4, in the atrium of Annenberg Hall.
ESPN SportsCenter anchor and Temple University graduate Kevin Negandhi will be our keynote speaker and highlight a dynamic group of panelists that includes some of the top local and national sports media reporters and personalities.
The panelists include:
- Keynote: Kevin Negandhi, KLN ‘98, anchor, ESPN SportsCenter
- John Barr, reporter, ESPN’s Enterprise Unit
- Andrew Brandt, columnist, TheMMQB and The Athletic; host, Business of Sports podcast; executive director, Villanova University’s Moorad Center for Sports Law
- Barrett Brooks, analyst, NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Howard Bryant, KLN ‘91, author; reporter and television and radio personality, ESPN
- Amy Fadool Kane, sports anchor and reporter, NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Jon Ritchie, co-host, 94WIP Midday Show
- Claire Smith, KLN ‘79, news editor, ESPN
The Sports Media Summit is being sponsored by Peltz Boxing Promotions, Inc.