Join us for a one-of-a-kind event that's set to spark your creativity, ignite your curiosity, and celebrate the power of exploration – Klein Fest!
Friday, January 26
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Annenberg Hall Atirum
Hosted by Klein's Office of Student Success, Klein Fest is more than just an event – it's an immersive experience that invites you to delve into the heart of our media and communication student-run organizations and outlets to discover your unique path.
During this event, attendees will:
- Explore 40+ student-run organizations and media outlets
- Connect with campus leaders and discover ways to get involved
- Forge new friendships and establish valuable connections
- Immerse yourself in media and communication
Students representing organizations and media outlets in the following areas will be present:
- Study Away and Global Opportunities
- Career Development
- TV Production
- Music Production & Business
- Advocacy and Activism
- Community Service
- Women in Media
- Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising
- Sports Reporting
- LGBTQIA+ in the Media
- And more!
To RSVP and secure your spot, click here.
See you at Klein Fest – where exploration meets imagination!