Law School Fair
January 30, 2020
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Undergraduate Commons, The Egg
Temple University, Fox School of Business invites all majors and minors to visit the law school fair. Law School Admission Representatives from Philadelphia to Florida will provide guidance for students looking to pursue a law education. This event is open to the Temple Community and public.
- What's a good GPA or LSAT score?
- What should be on a personal essay?
- Should I write a diversity statement?
- What's your application deadline?
- What should a Letter of Recommendation (LOR) include about me?
Law Schools in Attendance:
- Emory School of Law
- UPenn Law School
- CUNY School of Law
- Rutgers Law School Camden
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Law (UPITT)
- Hofstra University School of Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Widener University Delaware Law
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Florida State University Law School
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Fordham University School of Law
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Maryland Carey Law
- American University School of Law
- Villanova University School of Law
- Pace University Elizabeth Haub School of Law
- New York Law School
- AccessLex Institute: MAX Pre-Law Services