The Virtual Fall 2020 Life Science Job Fair is ideal for employers looking to hire science, technology, and engineering students to fill internship or full-time positions. We are pleased to offer this opportunity for you to connect with Temple College of Science and Technology and College of Engineering talent both 1:1 and in group settings!
What Is Available To You:
- Each employer registration includes up to 15 team members with ability to schedule & facilitate 1:1 sessions or group sessions.
- Team members attending must have Handshake accounts because they will need to login to launch Handshake video sessions.
- Handshake will be adding a new role-type of "representative", which has stripped down permissions so you can add non-recruiters to their account.
- Schedules will not be active for team members until they login to their individual accounts and claim their schedules.
- If the registrant no longer has access to Handshake then the employer will need to contact Handshake support to update.
- Each employer registration includes 3, 30 minute group sessions (to be upgraded to 5 in the coming weeks). The 30 minute group session time can not be edited.
- Group sessions that are using Handshake video are limited to 50 total participants. Employers will also have the option to use an external video platform if they prefer.
- Each employer team member added to the fair will be able to facilitate 1:1 sessions - these are set to 10 minutes and this length cannot be edited.
What You Need to Do:
- Watch Employer Training on Handshake Virtual Career Fair
- Create Team Member Schedule(s) for Day of Fair
- Claim & Participate in a Schedule