Join your fellow Owls in Arizona and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience at Queen Creek Olive Mill.
During our Olive Oil 101 Educational Tour, you’ll learn how they make extra virgin olive oil at the Mill, how to use it in the kitchen and why it’s so darn good for you. Then we’ll gather for a delicious farm-to-table lunch and enjoy each other’s company underneath the olive trees. A 10% discount in the gift store will help you enjoy your newfound knowledge at home.
- Olive Oil 101 tour ticket
- Farm to table lunch entrée with a seasonal side and olives, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages - separate children’s menu available
- 10% discount coupon for gift shop
- Kalamata: The Pork Shop Kalamata salami, genoa salami, capicola, herb roasted tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, provolone, red onion, zesty herb crema on house made Piadina
- Lucca: Herb roasted turkey breast: brie, lemon vinaigrette, sliced green apple, green leaf lettuce, caramelized red onion & fig tapenade on brioche
- Grappolo: Veggie Classic hummus, cucumber, sweet red pepper tapenade, tomato, red onion, zesty herb crema, arugula, house made Piadina
- Queen Creek Chopped Salad: Mixed greens, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, genoa salami, red onions, feta cheese, lemon vinaigrette with Meyer lemon olive oil
- Super Greens & Quinoa Salad: Assorted super greens, red quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate balsamic vinaigrette
- Olive Farmer's Caesar Salad: Romaine lettuce, grana Padano, garlic croutons, lemon wedge, house made Caesar dressing
- Grilled cheese
- Turkey and provolone sandwich
- House made chicken tenders
- Cheese Pizza
You can select your lunch option on step 1 of registration.