The Leonard L. and Helena M. Mazur Alumni Networking Panel: Luncheon and discussion focusing on today's challenges in navigating cultural, social and legal issues related to gender, sexuality and equity in employment.
- Anne Long - President, Long Consulting Group & Chair, CLA Board of Visitors
- Joyce Salzberg - CEO, Sunny Days, Inc. & Board Member, CLA Board of Visitors
- Sharon Taylor - SVP Human Resources, Prudential Financial & Board Member, CLA Board of Visitors
- Tom Waidzunas - Assistant Professor of Sociology, College of Liberal Arts | Temple University
- Ellen Weber - Executive Director, IEI | Temple University & Executive Director, Robin Hood Ventures
The panel will be moderated by Judith Levine, Associate Professor of Sociology & Director of Temple University's Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Program.
Questions? Contact Anne Bayless - firstname.lastname@example.org