The Master of Public Health in Nutrition program prepares future health dietitians to identify and assess population needs; plan, implement, and evaluate programs to address those needs; and ensure the needs of diverse populations are met to improve their overall health status, particularly their nutritional/dietary needs.
Join us at a virtual information session to learn more about Temple's MPH in Nutrition program. During the event, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Program Director Elizabeth Tension
- Explore the program's curriculum
- Learn more about the unique field-based practicum from Assistant Professor Alissa Smethers
- Hear tips on how to compile and submit a strong graduate application
- Participate in a live Q&A session
Register to receive the link to connect: https://templecph.secure.force.com/events/targetX_eventsb__events#/esr?eid=a128W000006t1jpQAA