Please join us for this online event to learn more about our distinguished master’s in finance program from our Academic Director, Dr. John Soss CFA, FRM, and Associate Director of Admissions, Chang Liu.
You will learn about:
- Our unique STEM-designated MS Finance curriculum
- Built-in preparation for the CFA or FRM Exam (or both)
- Analytical skill development in Python, R, and SAS
- Personalized professional development resources
- Part-time and full-time options
- Admissions process
Merit-based scholarships are available, and with applications accepted on a rolling basis for Fall 2024 enrollment, now is a great time to join our virtual event to find out if the finance master's program is the best fit for you at the Fox School of Business.