This is an opportunity to learn more about and meet with representatives of the seven chapters and 1 interest group of the Divine Nine in the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), our historically African American men and women’s social fraternities and sororities.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.(forming interest group)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
In order to join a fraternity or sorority at Temple, there are several requirements: 12 credits, and at least a 2.5 GPA. While 2.5 is the minimum for the council, individual chapters might have a different GPA minimum, such as a 2.75. Be sure to ask every fraternity and sorority you speak with about their specific membership standards.