Plug into two dynamic back-to-back in-person discussions with Klein alumni who are shaking up the media and communication industry.
Power Panel Live: A Discussion with Klein’s 30 Under 30 Honorees
12:30 – 1:30 p.m., Annenberg Hall, Atrium
They’re changing the game in their industries and the world—and they’re just getting started. Join top visionaries, igniters, entrepreneurial pioneers and sports industry standouts for a panel discussion moderated by Director of the Communication Studies Program and Undergraduate Studies Scott Gratson.
The year’s 30 Under 30 honorees are:
- Kara Milstein, KLN ’16, photo editor at TIME
- Colin Pawlowski, KLN ’17, creative producer & editor, ChatterBlast Media
- Evan Easterling, KLN ’19 , senior staff editor, sports, The New York Times
- Camille Bell, KLN ’15, CEO & co-founder, Pound Cake Cosmetics
- Angelise Stuhl, KLN ’14, STH ’16 - CEO, Sports Director at PhiladelphiaSportsDigest.com, Adjunct Professor at Temple University’s School of Sport Tourism and Hospitality Management, Adjunct Professor at Temple University’s Fox School of Business
Power Hour Live: Darla Price, KLN ‘04, Gallery of Success Honoree
2 – 3 p.m., Annenberg Hall, Atrium
About Darla Price, KLN ‘04
In June 2021, Darla Price became the first Black female president of one of advertising’s most iconic agency outposts, DDB New York. With over two decades of domestic and international experience in the advertising field, running iconic brands in technology, consumer packaged goods, retail, beauty and business-to-business industries, she has quickly risen through the ranks in her career. As president, her vision for DDB New York is to build the agency of the future and change the color of advertising.