Temple University Rome, in collaboration with the College of Public Health, presents its 2022 Public Health Conference: Response to COVID-19 and Impact of the Pandemic.
The conference will be hosted at Temple University Rome from May 10-12, 2022.
Virtual participation options are available via Zoom.
To view the program and register for either in-person or online participation, please visit this link.
PIERPAOLO SILERI: Deputy Health Minister, Italy
CHERYL BETTIGOLE: Health Commissioner, The City of Philadelphia
- Responses to COVID-19: Government policy and clinical practices
- COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery
- Impact of the pandemic on health systems and medical care
- Community Engagement
- Big Data and public health infrastructure
- Prepare for future pandemics