Join the Temple Master of Public Policy Program and the Department of Political Science for a discussion on racial equity in housing policy.
This event will be moderated by MPP students Stephanie Etienne and Sarah Miller. Panelists will include:
• Jane Allen, Policy and Committee Executive Director, Office of PA State Representative Nikil Saval
• Eileen Divringi, Community Development Research Specialist at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
• Telesha Mervin, Founding Director, Emerge U
• Markita Morris-Louis, Chief Strategy Officer, Compass Working Capital
• Erik Soliván, Chief Development Officer, Tulsa Housing Authority
This event is open to members of the Temple community, including students, faculty, staff and alums. We will discuss the role race has historically played in housing policy as well emerging issues.