Temple Virtual Alumni Career Fair
Temple University Alumni and Constituent Engagement is hosting an alumni career fair on the Brazen virtual event platform. Register to speak with employers about opportunities for experienced positions. Brazen has worked with thousands of universities and enterprise organizations over the past decade, to host successful career fairs.
Date: June 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
Location: Your computer or handheld device
Confirmed employers and positions will be updated.
How it Works
- Employers and alumni will login to the Brazen event
- Each employer will have their own booth for one-on-one chats
- Alumni will select which employer booth they would like to enter.
- The chat will begin automatically when a representative is available.
- Alumni and employers can ask questions about the positions available or candidate skills using the chat feature.
What You Need
- A computer with an internet connection.
- Answer questions on the Brazen registration site.
Check out some of Brazen’s latest survey feedback from other career fair attendees:
“It was fast and easy to use the platform. It was direct and professional.”
“The quick and easy direct connection with the reps felt modern.”
“I could connect with different recruiters in the privacy of my own home.”