Workshop: Behind the scenes of G20 Engagement Groups
November 3rd, 2021, at 4 PM Rome Time / 11 AM Eastern Time
In-person at Temple University Rome, Room 4
Streamed also online via Zoom
Event in partnership with Women20 Italy
The event is organized within the Contemporary Politics of Europe course that provide, as final exam, a simulation of an official meeting of a G20 Engagement Group. The workshop - that will take place immediately after the G20 Leaders Summit, scheduled in Rome on October 30-31 - is intended to focus on the G20 Engagement Groups’ functioning and challenges experienced during the Italian G20 Presidency in 2021.
4 PM CEST / 11 AM EST: Workshop
- Emilia Zankina, Temple University Rome Dean
- Marta Bordignon, Faculty at Temple University Rome
- Martina Rogato, Women20 Sherpa
- Stefania Burbo, Civil20 Chair
- Daniele Fattibene, Research Fellow at IAI and Coordinator of the Think20 Task Force on Agenda 2030 and Development Cooperation
5 PM CEST / 12 PM EST: Q&A session
5:25 PM CEST / 12:25 PM EST: Closing remarks: Marta Bordignon
Working language: English (no translation will be provided).
The event will be hosted in-person and streamed online via Zoom. The workshop is opened to all TUR community and to the public. Green pass is needed for accessing the building. Registrations are opened until November 1st, 2021.